2012/12/31

回顧 2012


Artworks I did for HowPi's virtual world project
HowPi虛擬世界的概念圖與場景

2012 has been a wonderful year with over 90 blog entries, here is a quick review. Deity of Spirituality was a collaboration with Oniphoenix, which was inspired by my personal favourite Usat. There were those cute little hand-made booklets called Random Faces. Other works including Ghost Festival, an experiment on iPad, and more items in my Society6 Store.

2012年一共更新了九十多篇貼文,以下做個小回顧。Usat是我自己最喜歡的作品,也啟發了我與Oniphoenix合作的Deity of Spirituality。其他作品有可愛的手工小書Random Faces中元節,以及嘗試用iPad繪圖。我在Society6的網路小舖也有新的商品。

Below are highlights of my photos and the Web stuff:
其他回顧如下:




With new personal website and the retirement of maZes, blog layout and navigation were also updated. In addition to my Twitter and Facebook page, there were a new TH & Liona - {熊與獅子的窩} page on Facebook, a Pinterest page and two Paper.li newspapers on the side.

新版個人網站登場迷宮舊站關閉的同時,部落格本身也歷經大小改版更新。Facebook上原有的TH Yu (有熊式) 之外,新增了TH & Liona - {熊與獅子的窩} 雙人頁面。此外還有Pinterest頁面,以及我“辦”的兩份Paper.li網路週刊,可經由我的Twitter訂閱。



In 2012, around 4,000 of total 8,000 photos taken (and individually processed) were uploaded to my web albums. Some of them were included in my blog posts. There were also several videos can be watched on my YouTube channel.

2012年內我拍的(並各別處理過的)八千張照片中,大約有四千張上傳至了我的網上相簿。其中部份收錄在我的部落格貼文裡。在我的YouTube頻道上可以看到一些配上音樂的小短片。





Many photos were taken in London, since I was keen to capture some familiar places in the metropolis where I have lived over past 11 years. There were also lovely places I visited outside London, and places in continental Europe including France, central Spain and Lisbon, Portugal.

因為我一直希望捕捉一些熟悉的倫敦風光,這一年拍了許多倫敦的照片,想一想在這個大都會也已經住了11年了。相簿裡當然也有倫敦外的美景,以及歐陸的法國西班牙中部葡萄牙里斯本



There were visits to the great museums such as the V&A, Natural History Museum, Tate Modern and British Museum in London, and Versailles and The Louvre in France.

參觀過的大博物館包含倫敦的V&A自然史博物館泰特現代藝術館大英博物館,以及法國的凡爾賽宮羅浮宮



In 2012, I took part in 5 comic fairs with Liona including two at London MCM Expo (London Comic Con) (May | Oct), two at Comica Comiket (Apr | Nov) in London, and the first CamCon in Cambridge. A visit to Angoulême International Comics Festival in France was great fun, where I also had a brief reunion with artist friends Nell and Tpcat.

過去一年間和Liona一起共在五場即售會擺攤,其中兩場London MCM Expo(London Comic Con)(五月十月)以及兩場Comica Comiket(四月十一月)在倫敦,第一屆CamCon在劍橋。此外還拜訪了法國安古蘭國際漫畫節,且藉此機會與漫畫家朋友三月兔捲貓重逢,感動~