2012/01/24

有熊式 迷宮



m a Z e s : 有熊式 迷宮 gallery ♦ view as a slide show

It has been 12 years since I set up my first website maZes in the end of 1999. Until now, maZes had a few redesign and changed a few web hosts, including Crookedmoon and .Mac (later MobileMe). Since building my portfolio with Flash in 2006, I have not been updating maZes for years. Recently Apple is ditching web hosting in the move to iCloud, and I have been planing to restructure my online presence. As a result, I will retire maZes and get rid of Flash site all together to set up my portfolio on a new hosting platform. I have also been tiding up this blog little by little since last year, and it will remain my major web journal.

迷宮網站架設至今已滿十二年了。經過數次改版及遷徙,加上多年未更新,我現在終於打算關閉此站。理由是我想藉此機會一起停用現有的作品集網站,利用新的網路平台重做一個不依賴Flash的作品集。為了紀念迷宮舊站,我將部份網頁整理成相簿,進入這裡就可以閱覽。